Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VS Summer Holiday

Today is my summer holiday. I can't take long holidays this summer due to some works, so my holiday is random.
I went to Shonan beach to surf this early morning. Although the surfing time was short (because, in August, we can surf only before 8 AM and after 5 PM on the sea, to avoid the accident with many swimmers) and today's wave was very small for surfing, I could enjoy very much. Because staying on the sea is fun on the hot day.

After surfing, I went to a umi-no-ie (a temporary beach house) and had a breakfast, with beer. The breakfast on the beach was good.

After that, I went to a CD shop in Machida to check a new song of Southern All Stars. It was a noce song as I had expected.

Now I am reading a book in a internet cafe. Tonight I will go to Aeon for a discussion class.

No big plan, just some relaxing events. It's good for my refreshing.

2 comments:

Mike said...

that's an excellent day spent on this earth. i am glad that you wrote about the Southern All Stars. because that is a band i had forgotten about and really enjoyed. thanks!

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

Bad news! Southern All Stars will stop their activity at the end of this year. This is a shocking news of Japanese popular music scene.