Saturday, August 30, 2008

VS Thunder and Rain

The weather in this summer is strange. Sometimes it rains heavily like a squall. Many accidents by flood have happened in Japan. Rain always starts suddenly, so I bought many umbrellas this month. And, thunder. It looks clear and strong, and continues long. As watching it, first, I felt it is beautiful like fireworks, and then I became scared with it. It is difficult to describe my feeling, but I thought the thunder of this summer is the diffrent type I have never met before. Japan's climate is changing now.

For a surfer, Nature must be a friend. But, the only thunder can't be a friend. It attacks the man on the board without any consideration. That's why I had to cancel to go for surfing many times. I'm okey because I can surf in autumn. But, the business of the seaside houses must be bad, and they can't recover in autumn. I'm afraid of their business. They could earn money to live until next summer?

No comments: