Sunday, October 05, 2008

VS Proposal

My friend, Hideto, is thinking that he makes a proposal to his girl friend. He met her in July, and soon seemed to think the girl must be his future wife.
He asked me where he should make a proposal?
Where?
It was an unexpected question for me because I had thought anywhere is ok. So, when listenning to him at first, I couldn't give him any good answer.
And now, I think the question was not valid to ask me, because I am single.

Anywho, next day, I asked the question to some female coworkers; Where do you want to have a proposal?
I had better change the way to live. "Anywhere" was not women's answer. They have some ideal images for their getting a proposal.
They said that it should be on the beach or in the room. And they add that it have to be after five PM.
The word of proposal might have to be delivered on time by Fedex.

On the other hand, the two men I asked where you made a proposal to your wife, have already forgotton the place at all. "Somewhere" was their answer. Of course, it is a bad answer for their wives.
I hope Hideto can find where he can't forget the location.

No comments: