Monday, November 03, 2008

VS Shiro Koro

I have to report for my town Atsugi's great work. In B-1 grandprix, which is the competition for B-calss food all over the Japan, held recently in Fukuoka prefecture, Atsugi's Shiro Koro won No.1.
Shiro Koro is a brand name of pork innards( Horumon in Japanese). I can eat it soon in Yakiniku restaurant in Atsugi.
I don't know the definition of B-class food, yet it's a great thing for Atsugi to be popular. My friend emailed me soon after the grandprix to say that he will eat Siro Koro at his next visit of Atsugi. The gathering of all pork lovers will make Atsugi's economy better.

2 comments:

Mike said...

i love pork. i don't know if i ever tried Shiro Kuro in Atsugi. that's great news though! i'll look for a photo online!

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

Mike, shirokoro's picture is this.

http://weekend.nikkei.co.jp/kiko/image/070824/shirokoro.html