Thursday, July 21, 2005

VS Car Chase

When I drove a car, I watched it.

The traffic light was red. I had stopped on the line of cars.
The road was a one-way road, but there were two cars in front of me.
A red car had stopped to turn right.
A wagon car had waited for the light color change to go straight.
Two cars were in paralell in front of me.

The traffic light changed to blue.
The red car didn't move. It had to wait for the timing to turn right.
Because the driving lane is left in Japan. We have to be cautious to another lane.

I watched it.

The wagon car next to the red car started to move.
At that time, the wagon touched the red.
It looked like a soft touch. But the power of a car was huge.
A side mirror of the red was completely destroyed.
Traffic accident happened.

Maybe it was a small accident. But accident was accident.
In this case, all drivers stop a car soon. And they check the damage of each other's car.
But the wagon driver ignored it.
He behaved like a person in a crowded train.
"My shoulder hit you? Don't complain me. It is bad that this crowded train is."

I followed the wagon, and checked the mirror in my car to watch the driver's face in the red car behind me. At first his face was surprise, but soon it changed to anger. The red car changed the driving plan ,from turning light to going straight. The reason was, of course, to chase the wagon.
Now I was sandwiched by two cars; the chaser and the chased.

This situation was so exciting. Actually I was so excited.
I was chasing the savage wagon. I had to teach the idiot the law in this city. " Guilty requires Punishment. You can't escape from it." Fortunately the traffic was slow. I wouldn't release him. I glanced at my mirror again to look at the driver in the red car.
He was chasing me.

I knew that he was chasing the wagon, not me.
But he was coming closer and closer to my car's tail. It was very uncomfortable.
My feeling had changed gradually. I felt as if I were running away. "What did I do? I have no guilty!"

"Are you kidding? Your shoulder hit mine, didn't you?"
"Ya, I touched you certainly. But don't OVERREACT to such a small thing."
"Ha? Who overreacts? You broke my mirror. Are you crazy?"
"Don't shout me, gay boy. You don't have a face to need a mirror."
"Who is a gay? Hey Ass-Hole, you had better choose the one to fight with before fighting."
"Hey hey hey, what did you say? Who is Ass-Hole? Do you want me to break another mirror too?"
"Try it if you can. You should be prepared to sink into sea with your car."
"Chao! I gonna bloody you!"

Because I changed the route, I don't know the end of thier battle.
The wagon might be in the bottom of sea now.
The red car might lose all mirrors ,and the color would be more red.
I'll never see the two drivers in the future. But I will continue to tell this story from generation to generation.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hey Akio! Sounds exciting. You should have video camera so you can report it to police and sell to television news stations. I think you are very brave to chase the man. Did you see his face? Was he gangster or just a fool? Good luck and take care in your car.

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

Oh, Mike. What's up?
I saw the face in the red car, but not the wagon's. May he is a fool.
By the way, how about your new job? It must be busier than Aeon. Right? Take care!