Sunday, July 10, 2005

VS Gyoza

I talked with my colleage from London. He came back to Japan temporally. So he didn't face the terorism. He was lucky. He told me that he could anticipate it. And also he told me that Tokyo can be one of the next targets.

Now I am writing a jounal in my English school, AEON.
On the writing, I am thinking about my porpose of studying English and the general purpose of gettong a communication skill with DIFFERENT people. I hope the journal can be showed in this blog someday.

I went to Mankin Gyoza with Lance and Akira.
Mankin. It sounds fantastic.
Mankin. It sounds precious.
The sound didn't betray me. The Gyoza was delicious and so cheap.
Mankin. Japanese think of money from it. However we don't have to think about it in the restaurant. Because it was so really cheap.
In the restaurant, the highest price menu is beer. It is 500 yen. Gash!
We ate many Gyoza and rice. And Lance bought a souvenier for his girlfriend. But our total cost was under 1000 yen per each one. So great.

The quality of the Gyoza was original. The skin was thick. The taste was mild and light. I like such kind of light Gyoza because I can eat many.
It was Saturday afternoon.
It was very relaxing. It was a good timing to eat food and drink.
Special Gyoza is fitted to the day.
We have an advantage to enjoy it in Japan. If you can, don't miss Mankin.

4 comments:

Mike said...

sounds delicious, akio! please try to mail me some delicious gyoza. maybe it's ok if you wrap it in special plastic. you can do it!

yesterday i ate delicious pizza. it was a square pizza that we call sicilian style. because that style of pizza was invented in sicily. but this store's kind was very thin, like Neopolitan style, this style is from Naples. Maybe store's style is fusion style Neopoli-sicilian style? i will ask the manager next time. anyway, it was good.

Lance said...

Gyoza! Mankin gyoza was fantastic. Akira, Akio and I all ate a good portion of food but I wallets didn't feel the burden. Akiko enjoyed her souvenier, me too. It wasn't as good as at the restauraunt, but the skin still was thick and delicious.

We must go back to Mankin!!

AKIO KOBAYASHI said...

Mankin Pizza. I wanna eat it!

By the way, Mike, you know?
Yoshimi made it. Great job!
She made Mankin son.
Now we are uncles! Gash!

Mike said...

Wow. I am Uncle Mike. thats new adventure. If Yoshimi made Mankin baby then we are Mankin Uncles. What can it mean? Are we delicious? do we have tasty skin? maybe we should swin in soysauce and investigate.

I love pizza! My grandma and my sister both make neapolitan style pizza. its delicious! very thin crust a little chees and a litte sauce, tomato slices and basil leaf. ooooh. deliciousa! belle! cuanta si bella! italiano! eh paizon!