Friday, June 22, 2007

VS Rain

At last rainny season has started in Japan. The ministry of weather mis-forcast the beginning as usual, though. They thought it would come earlier.

For a book-sales man( maybe for everyone), this season is very annoying. Rain is a big enemy for books. So, I don't want to go out from my office. I tend to stay in my office now. It's more confortable. My business performance might be bad now.
But also for my cliants, this season seems to be bad. They are losing any motivation to work. Today, I met a professer for business. He is old. He doesn't want to do anything this tiring season. When I visited him, he gave me a cup of coffee soon without talking about business. At the moment, only he wanted to do was just to be relaxed with someone. It was the same thing I wanted to do then. we talked about something which is totally not important for a long time, and I said good-bye to him, and I went home. I can say business is impossible now.
How about taking a holiday in a rainny day, like farmers. They wouldn't work in a rainny day and a windy day. I think they are very rational.
I want to propose this new working rule for our society.

No comments: