Sunday, October 25, 2009

VS Bouts in Zama

I went to Zama camp.
The aim was not to show my idea about the reconstruction of US army in Japan; Okinawa base shuld be relocated to Narita, but to watch professional wrestling bouts there!

New Japan Pro-Wrestling comes to Zama camp every year for the communication of Japanese and US army. "Camp Zama SlamFest" was held there last weekends. I enjoyed it very much.
When I was a child, professional wrestlers were my hero. Every week I watched their bouts on TV. Especially, a New Japan Pro-Wrestling wrestler Antonio Inoki was hero's hero.

Of course, now, fortunately or unfortunately I know, all bouts are fake.
That's why I lost the interest of professional wretling. I haven't watched it for a long time.
However I don't know why, but I sometimes check the information of wrestlers on magazines until now.

This time I realised the reason for my unlost curiosity to professional wretling. Their bouts must be fake, but their taughness and physical performance is true. In addition, their communication skill with the audience is so great. The young, the old and many kids were excited with their fight.

After the bouts, it was lucky that I could go inside the wrestler's dinner party.
I could get many wrestlers signature and took pictures with them!
They are really big and gentle. Now, I have no reason why I will not be interested in professional wrestling again.

No comments: