Thursday, February 02, 2006

VS Earthquake

My long trip to my home was finished. Tonight, Earthquake occured around Tokyo. Therefore all JR trains stopped for a long time tonight. When the earthquake occuerd, I was in my office and ate a conveinence store food for dinner alone. It was a shit dinner.

I didn't think the earthquake was big. But certainly, the shaking time might be long.
After finishing a long shit work, I went to a station and knew all train didn't work!

However, another train company didn't have any problem.
So, I changed my route. I used another line and I could go home fortunately.
But it took more time to go home.

Why is JR train so weak? I can't understand.
After I went home, I knew the magnitude was 4. It was a middle class earthquake.
I happened to see my friend in a station. He told me that JR was so safety that it could stop soon.
Tolerant mind is beautiful.

No comments: