Saturday, November 11, 2006

VS Promotion

I got promotion suddenly this week. I was surprised very much, because I didn't expect for it at all.

I belong to Unchained Dogs Four in my company. It is composed of four members, including me. We work very hard for theirselves and for their customers, but/and are very critical to their bosses. That's why their relationship with the bosses are totally and utterly bad.

When I started to work in my company around ten years ago, I realised soon my boss at that time shouldn't manage my branch for the lack of his management skill. And soon, I asked a head office to change my boss.
This request from a new comer seemed to be shocking for my company. Needless to say, the relationship between me and the boss became very very bad later.

So, I had not expected for promotion, and I had thought it had no meaning in my life.
However, suddenly, all the members of UDF were ordered to promote by the head office. What's happened with my company?
I asked my present boss why I would promote, but he didn't know the reason, and even my promotion! Gash.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Gash! How can your boss not know why you are promoted? that's crazy! but congragulations Akio. i think the Unchained Dog Gang is a great team. i wanna be an unchained dog. Hoooooowwwwwwl

sacchan said...

Congratulations on your promotion!
I'm a soccer player, Yanagisawa.
May I ask the bookstore's name you work in? Y?

And hello. Mike. Don't you remember me?

Mike said...

hi sacchan! of course i remember you. how are you?

sacchan said...

Pretty good.