Sunday, November 19, 2006

VS Wedding Party

I am writing this article in Fukuoka now. I came here to join my best friend Nomura's wedding ceremony.
The ceremony and party had continued almost for 14 hours, and finished successfully this early morning. I enojoyed very much, so I was not tired at all last night.
Even now after a short sleep, I am still excited.

Everytime I join my friend's wedding party, I think about the friend's life until now. Looking at the participant surrounding the bride and groom, we can know the life of them. Parents, Friends, Colleagues, Teachers etc. Great people are surrounding them.
In a wedding party, I look like a part of their life. I am proud of it. And, I can know other parts there. And, all parts are combined completely there. I can understand my friend more deeply.
For Nomura's party, he has a lot of parts in the life. And, his wife Maki has them too. Actually the party was very big. Over one hundred people joined it.

After the long party night, I walked around in Fukuoka city with another Nomura's friend. I saw him the night for the first time. I asked him to go to eat Ramen. He took me a Ramen shop. After that, we went to a business hotel by taxi, and stayed there for a short time. He paied everything for me.
I said "I can pay! You don't have to pay for me!"
But, he refused me to pay.
Because, he said "You are Nomura's friend. So, in Fukuoka, I can't allow you to pay money."

Friend. It's great.

No comments: